Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Did you ever have sex with a customer?

Nope, though quite a few of the girls I worked with had multiple boyfriends that frequented the club. I think it was pretty easy for them to get away with it because ultimately, none of the guys really cared enough about them to get jealous.

Did you enjoy the attention, or did it just make you feel like crap at the end of the day?

The first two weeks were hilarious. I didn't really know what I was doing, so when anyone paid any attention to me I'd start cracking up. Especially if the guy had a super serious you're-giving-me-a-boner face while he was looking at me. In retrospect, I realize what a shitty reaction that was since he probably really wanted me to act like I was into him as well. I wish I could've explained to him that it was nerves.

Once I became more familiar with the routine, I became pretty uncomfortable with the attention. Especially when I encountered the occasional deranged woman hating customer. That would always ruin my evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment