Friday, March 27, 2009

Did you notice a trend in girls either not being able to drive?

The whole inability to drive was definitely common at the club I worked at. Most of the girls were irresponsible with their money. They'd spend a week's income on a handbag and a new wardrobe, and would struggle to make their rent that month. Many of them had DUI's, so their licenses were suspended. I think I was one of a few who could drive legally.

You mentioned something earlier about woman haters. Can you elaborate, and did you see that sort of thing a lot?

Oh yeah, the women haters were always a treat. There's nothing more unsettling than looking into some dude's eyes and seeing no emotion whatsoever. Most of them were rage cases who were thrown out pretty quickly. Since I spent most of my time in between songs at the bar, I had conversations with many guys about their mothers. It would almost always come up randomly, and their aggression was always obvious. Unless you're a random guy out with his friends for the night (or even alone, drunk once in awhile), it's safe to assume most of the regulars have some serious issues with women. I know this sounds totally off the wall, but I think I may have actually prevented some of the customers I spoke with from doing some serious damage to a woman later that night. Some of them just need someone to listen to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment