Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Were their ever any fights/cops called out?

While I was there, there wasn't a single fight between customers. The strippers were a different story. I've never seen conflicts between women like the ones I saw at this club. There were usually a few arguments a night. They'd range from "who stole my tweezers"? to "that was MY lap dance". They always erupted into a physical confrontation. None of the girls I worked with were rational, and EVERYTHING was blown out of proportion. The DJ was always responsible for breaking up the fights, and I could tell that he absolutely hated his job.

As far as the police go, a few off duty cops were regulars. Occasionally a few guys from vice would show up to make sure we weren't doing anything illegal, but you could always tell who worked in law enforcement.

When on their period do strippers leave their tampons in for their pole dancing and lap dances or do you get the day off?

I worked at a topless joint, but I've never seen a girl with a tampon string hanging out at a full nude bar. I assume they take a few days off if they're on their period.

I worked when I was on my period. You can cut the tampon string off, so it doesn't fall out of your hot pants/g-string/whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment